Covid Protection Framework - Red Setting
You will notice a few changes when you visit the Centre.
- At Papamoa Plaza, keeping our shoppers, community and staff safe is our priority
- Some stores, close contact businesses and cafes in the Plaza may request to site or scan your My Vaccine Pass for entry
- The children's indoor playground will be closed at Red setting
- Facemasks must be worn while in Papamoa Plaza
- You will find QR Codes and hand sanitising stations at all our entrances.
- Practise social distancing of 1metre throughout the Plaza.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms we ask you to please stay home.
- We will continue to follow Ministry of Health guidelines and we encourage workers and shoppers at Papamoa Plaza to contact the Ministry of Health’s Healthline 0800 358 5453 for COVID-19 advice and information.